August 14, 2012

What's Up?






Basically what my life looks lately.
Lots of wine drinking, eating delicious dinners, buying pictures to hang on the walls.. you know.
You'll have to excuse my lack of presence lately, my mind just has not been on blogging at all lately. It's been focused on more important things that I can't really talk about here. Some stresses I'm going through... just hoping it will all get sorted out soon!
Other than that, independence is great! John & I are having so much fun and are still making time to eat together at the dinner table, set a couple hours aside each night so we can finally be caught up on Game of Thrones, and go out on dates together! Mind you, it's only been a couple weeks. Fingers crossed this will stay the same!
That's all for now. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that food has made me so hungry x

Jessica @ Little Maple Leaf said...

hahaha it sure was delicious!