September 15, 2012

Long Time, No Talk!

Well hello everyone!
I'm in the mentality right now where I only blog when I have something interesting to say and since the last time we spoke, I still haven't broken out of that awful rut! Something may look up for me in the very near future, but it's not for sure, so I'm not going to jinx it by saying anything right now.

HOWEVER, we have a new little addition to our family!
Meet "Minni" :)!
If she's not a rut breaker, I don't know what is.

We got her yesterday on September 14th, 2012. :)





Ha! I love that last one. Rawr!

Anyway, Minni is definitely a girl after my own heart!
I've never been a huge cat person but when there is a kitty who likes to cuddle, that's the kitten for me! And boy does this one snuggle! She snuggles hard!
This morning, she crawled up my shirt and fell asleep. Ha!

Anyway, that's my update. Maybe I'll have more exciting news for you tomorrow or something.

No comments: