February 10, 2011

Taylor Swift OH EM GEE!

You know that feeling that you get when one of your dreams are about to come true?
That excited and giddy feeling?

Back in the day, I got that feeling when my Dad bought me tickets to see my idol at the time, Hilary Duff. Who (I'm embarrased to admit) I still get stupidly excited when I see her on a TV show or movie.


But now... my new favorite singer of all time is coming to St. Paul in June and guess who is going?

ME! That's right! I'm so excited!
I seriously love Taylor Swift so much.
When her new album came out, I literaly laid in my bed and cried with her over her songs.
I wasn't even sad or depressed.
I'd cry during the sad songs, though.
AND I'd cry during the happy ones.
It was just because I felt like I connected with her words on a whole other level.
I knew what she was talking about because well, she's my age and she sings songs that people can connect with. That people can relate to.

Oh! I just love her so much!
She's such a sweetheart and just so wonderful!
I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

I know people will laugh at me for this post but you know what? I DON'T CARE! I'M SO EXCITED!

Goodbye for the day but while I'm gone, enjoy this lovely picture collection that I've put together of the lovely T. Swift:






MY TWO FAVORITE LADIES TOGETHER! ISN'T THAT JUST FANTASTIC?


xoxo BYE!

No comments: