July 27, 2011

New York Times: Best-Sellers

Such a wonderful little page on the internet...observe:

COMBINED PRINT & E-BOOK FICTION


1.A DANCE WITH DRAGONS, by George R. R. Martin


2.THE HELP, by Kathryn Stockett


3.NOW YOU SEE HER, by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge


4.THEN CAME YOU, by Jennifer Weiner


5.A GAME OF THRONES, by George R. R. Martin

I just finished reading The Help and at the moment I am reading A Game of Thrones.

And a Game of Thrones is amazing so far!! I strongly recommend this book.
But warning... there are parts that are vulgar and quite disturbing...so prepare yourself.
I didn't think I would like a book like that, but it IS always good to step outside of your comfort zone every once in a while.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
List taken from New York Times Best Sellers.

No comments: