October 1, 2012

October 1st!



October is by far my favorite month of the whole year!
I always feel like a giddy little girl when October 1st arrives as throughout my life, it's been the best month for me.

Amazing things that have happened in October:

1. My birthday :)
2. Thanksgiving
3. Halloween
4. Beautiful Scenery
5. Chill, amazing temperatures
6. Delicious Autumn Drinks (Pumpkin Spice Latte obv)
7. Fantastic Seasonal treats (I think I'm going to make a Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread tonight!)

and last but not least...

8. October was the month me and John had our first few dates! The past 2 years that Fall has arrived, I've gotten incredibly nostalgic about our relationship. Ha! I'm such a loser :)

Anyway, hope you love October as much as I do! Now go enjoy yourself a delish latte!

No comments: