December 14, 2010

BRIGHT BRIGHT spirits! A "never been happier" Post for all you CYNICS out there!

I just have such a wonderful feeling in my stomach.

Something I'm not sure I've really felt before?

I just feel so excited about my life and the place I'm in right now. I'm excited for the things that I'd like to do but have no official plans.

For example, this Christmas. I'm excited to feel genuinly happy with all of those I care about throughout the Holidays. Something about Christmas just feels so much better when you are happy with yourself and aren't putting on some sort of act.

Also, I'm excited for the Summer. There's nothing better than taking a road trip. And you know what I'd like to try? Being spontaneous and just driving. Having no plans on where I'm going but just...driving. As far as I want in whatever direction I want. Doesn't that just seem fabulous?

Also tentative vacations. Tentative vacations are fantastic.

Chicago for Easter will be lovely!

I just love life!!! Being happy is great.


However if this cold persists...It might take away from my Christmas Spirit...just a little.

No comments: