July 27, 2010

Decisions, decisions.

Isn't it crazy how something as simple as a phone call could potentially change your whole life?

Decisions make up the majority of a person's life. What type of shoes to wear? Which movie you should go see? What colour to paint your nails? Should you take the road with less construction or the fastest route?

People make decisions everyday, but most of the time, you don't realize you are doing it until one of those really big, life altering decisions come into effect.

Like, if I should go to Toronto for a volunteer hosting position. It's only an audition, but if I were to get it. I'd be packing up and moving for the Fall as well as looking for another job so I can afford to live on top of looking for a new (and cheap) apartment.

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but my life revolves around planning that next major step.

I guess you could say that (for some reason) I always have to have life mapped out, even if I don't quite know the direction I'm headed.

It's better to be safe than sorry!

No comments: