December 20, 2010

A Christmas Thank You

I bet many of you didn't know that I sing.
I was in a recital last night. A Christmas Recital. I watched the many different faces go up and perform and personally, I thought everyone did a pretty amazing job... I didn't even do half bad! Who would've thought?!

The stage was beautifully decorated with lights and gifts and pine and as I listened to this lovely singer tell the story of a Christmas tale, I thought...
"Wow".
Am I ever happy.

And I don't mean just "content". I mean, honestly, and seriously happy. Like I'm excited for no reason. I want to shout from the rooftops about all the great things in my life.

And what better time for this to happen then around the Christmas holidays. It's always nice to feel truly happy on Christmas day, and to be honest, it's been a couple of years.

So Merry Christmas and thanks to everyone in my life who makes me smile on a regular basis.

You Rock, Don't Ever Change. ;)

No comments: