December 2, 2010

Things I'd Like To See In The Near (or Semi-Near) Future.


I've just been so excited about life lately. What comes next for me?

Oh, I know!

How about taking a 2 week vacation and driving to...who knows? Just take a car and keep those wheels spinning with a little cash in my pocket. Maybe I'll end up in New York? Maybe I'll end up in Los Angeles? Maybe P.E.I? I don't know. And I don't want to know! That's the adventure!

All while continuing to work here in the Bay, and buy a car and a cute little house and settle down in a place that actually isn't so bad.

Or packin' up my stuff and moving to the big city (what big city? I'm not sure) and kickin' it up in the big leagues for however long it takes.

Perhaps get a good job amongst the city lights and tall buildings.

Go somewhere hot, go somewhere green, go somewhere blue, go somewhere polluted, go somewhere snowy. Go everywhere!


************************

I want to do so much! What do you want to do?

1 comment:

Eva said...

P.E.I is AMAZING, it's really beautiful there.
I'm from west coast Canada, and I went there a few years ago, only for a day, but I loved it :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com