December 1, 2010

Happy December 1st


I woke up this morning in a great mood. I went to bed at 9 PM last night and felt well rested and ready to go!

I felt even better when I discovered that it was December 1st. The way I discovered this festive piece of information?

My Step Mom and her pure lovelyness when it comes to Christmas and festivities and happiness!!!! I don't know where she found the time to do this but instead of getting an advent calender for us 4 kids (I'm aware I'm 21, thank you very much, but no one is ever too old to celebrate the Holiday season!) she decided to make us 24 teeny gift bags with a different gift in it each day. Isn't that the cutest thing you've ever heard?! And to be honest, I hate the cheap chocolate in the advent calenders anyway.

Even better, this holiday season is bringing so much happiness to my life! There are just so many great things to be happy about. I honestly can't think of one thing to bring me down? How wonderful is that?!

I love being excited! :)

So Happy December 1st everyone! Hope your season is...."Triumphant and Joyful?" :)

No comments: