December 29, 2010

A Story Book Post!

I hope everyone's Christmas was just wonderful!

Mine sure was.

Definitely one of the best Christmases I've had in a long, long time.

It was spent with all of the people I care about, eating way too much and even getting some lovely gifts.

Actually, I kept getting distracted as I was opening my own gifts to watch my family open up the presents I gave to them. I just get so excited!

I must admit, I'm very sad that Christmas is over.

Next big thing: New Years!

Oh, New years is going to be so exciting!

I already have my entire evening planned out! I'm not going to bother stating what the events are though. All I know, is it will be tons of fun!

Not to make this post a 300 page novel or anything but...

I've discovered the BEST game!! It's just marvelous!

JUST DANCE 2!

Have you played it?

It's pretty much the greatest game ever. It's fun and it's a work out. Bye bye gym and hello Wii games! Who knew, right?

And the last update in my life (if you have a queezy stomach don't read any further):






I puked twice last night. :( Like...really? What is happening to my body? I woke up feeling just fine this morning after my little evening escapades last night but now I feel terrible again. I'm supposed to go for lunch today too....water and a cruton anyone?!

Have a wonderful day.

I'll try and feel better...

Don't you worry about me... :(

No comments: