The original recipe makes I believe, 28 bites. And considering I was only cooking for myself, I had to drastically cut that down to say... 9 bites. Also, the original recipes calls for 2 eggs when mixing everything together... and I put in one egg (which I thought would be the obvious move) however, the final recipe was a little too eggy for me.
Other than that, they were pretty good. I'd make them again but if I did only the 9 bites, I'd mix together the egg seperately and then put in... a quarter of the one egg. Haha.
Anyway, I suck and didn't take pictures because I didn't think they were very photogenic (considering I dropped them in the oven before I put them in...I obviously managed to save them though cuz I'm a hero.)