March 26, 2012

Pinterest: Favorite Recipes

Skimming through my "I'm Hungry", Yummy Drinks, and Sweet Treats boards on Pinterest, I thought I'd show you first some of the recipes I've found that look great to me and can't wait to try!! 
Don't worry my work will come to life shortly but for now, I need to gather inspiration!
And don't worry, sources (titles of food) will all be linked! (hopefully I'm allowed to post these images on my blog... let me know if I'm wrong?)

 Black & Blue Mojito (I LOOOVE Mojitos!)
 Breakfast Braid with Jalepeno Sausage from my FAVORITE food blogger (I made this recipe and it was truly amazing)


Hope you enjoyed! And maybe you could make some of these and link back? I'd love to see how they taste.. however I'll probs make anyway to try out for myself :) 

No comments: