April 29, 2010

Wasting 7 Minutes of Time.

In one more day, I will no longer be working 8:30-5:00 pm. Although, I will be working two part time jobs: One at the legendary Shoppers Drug Mart and second at DOUGALL MEDIA in TV Production!! I'm extremely excited because a) I have a job in the industry b) I'll get to learn more about what it takes to be behind the scenes.

On another note, last night I was finally able to see the group of friends I have been neglecting. I told myself I would leave the house party at 11 pm but I ended up staying until about 12. It was fun. I missed all of their smiling faces... I also promised them that when my placement is done, I will definitely be redeeming myself with Mojito's (something that tastes surprisingly like Lebanese salad), laughs and absolutely NO yawns :).

Thirdly, this weekend is going to be eventful yet again. Friday (if the plan follows through) I think me and some of the girls are going to be having an old-fashioned sleepover with NO alcohol permitted. And then Saturday I work until ten but then after a friend is coming into town, so I believe we're going to the bar (which I have decided I will not be drinking...unless of course my mind changes, but who knows?), and then Sunday is the Kids Help Phone walk with my family. But, on the bright side, I will not be waking up at 7:30 any of these days. So that is a definite plus.

And now for the most exciting news of all, Vampire Diaries. Tonight. 8pm. Be there.

No comments: