November 8, 2010

A Bad Omen?

So I'll tell you a story.

Today I was driving and stopped at a red light for about 3.76 seconds. When I continued to drive, I noticed something fly out the back of my truck only to notice it was *gasp* a crow!!

A crow? Doesn't that mean terrible luck? That death is upon you about to strike at any minute?

Naturally (me being ridiculously paranoid) I've been freaking out all day, constantly looking over my shoulder making sure death isn't breathing down my neck.

Of course, I almost choked on an abnormally chewy piece of candy, literally couldn't swallow or breathe for the longest 30 seconds of my life (all while quietly sitting in my cubicle not making a scene) but thankfully swallowed it.

So here I am, still alive! Avoiding any unfortunate circumstances (for the sake of my life).

I probably shouldn't drive tonight, just sayin'.

No comments: