November 12, 2010

People Aren't So Bad

Why are people so afraid to tell the truth?
I mean, I was afraid once. I hid the truth from everybody and then finally, decided that I needed to be honest with myself and then when I was finally able to admit everything to myself, be honest with the rest of the world.
Especially the people who might get hurt.

And you know what?

I'm so glad I did. Turns out-When you're honest, people will respect you. People aren't so bad, they're actually very understanding.

I don't think we give those we are afraid of as much credit as we deserve. 

It seems honesty really is the best policy, no matter what kind of circumstances we may be getting ourselves into.

Because in the long run...people may be upset in the beginning, but in the end-It may actually be worth it and those who don't understand will eventually get through it. And those who did understand, well, I guess they are better friends than we originally thought?

I'm not sure if what I'm saying is making any sense or if you can relate in any way, but it makes sense to me...and that's all that matters.

Just remember...people aren't so scary. People are always telling me that I'm so positive and "bubbly" and that's because I believe in the good in people. In everyone. Just be honest, trust me. It's worth it.

No comments: