November 3, 2010

Losing My Focus

I can't seem to focus today.
Maybe it's the strange and out of focus dreams I've been having every night
...or the mere fact that I can barely sleep at all?
**Constant thoughts...
Maybe it's because I've been eating less and drinking more?
Maybe it's because I've had a busy week with all of the Halloween Festivities?
or maybe it's because work was just a little bit crazy last week?
I've also had a terrible cold for the past few days...could that be it?
Could it be that I've spent my free time watching sappy Romantic Comedies and it's starting to make me weepy?
Or maybe it's the transition that my heart is going through? A fast transition that feels so good? Fast change is always exhausting.

I'm starting to think it's a mix of all of these things put together.

And, dear Blog, you are not helping!

No comments: