November 2, 2010

Forgive My Poor Structure.

I am going to be a total dork right now and get really excited for something extremely early:

Christmas!

Now that Halloween is over (and what a great Halloween it was) that means I can get excited for the warm feeling that is, in fact, Christmas! I have a good feeling about this Christmas. I think it is going to bring me happiness I forgot existed.

:)

I really am loving life right now. It's a nice feeling, you know, to love life. I almost stopped believing in a lot of things for a while, but the pieces are coming back together and I truly am grateful for everything I have right now and for the decisions I have made.

Please forgive me for my scattered thoughts. I know I go from talking about Christmas one second and then talking about beliefs the next. I don't really have structure when I write.

No comments: