November 4, 2010

Fun Facts of the Day

So I pretty much realized a few things today.

1. I don't think I would be myself anymore without Blogging. Is it wierd that I kind of live for this website? There's nothing better than discovering a brand new blog that makes you feel all these different emotions. I absolutely love when I find a blog that will make me laugh in the middle of my office. My co-workers probably think I'm such a freak! Or that I can completely relate to. Or pretty much just make my heart smile! I love blogging!! It's a part of me now.

2. My calves are both pulled and it hurts to walk. What did I do? I definitely haven't been exercising because that would just be preposterous. Although-I really need to get on that bandwagon again. I was feeling so good but of course my laziness got the best of me and I've quit yet again. ALTHOUGH, I have been eating healthy so that probably makes up for the lack of physical activity.

3. This week has been kind of a blur. What did I even do? Maybe you can tell me because I don't have a clue. Last week at work was so busy and this week I don't even know what I did but it's going by pretty fast. Maybe it's because I won't home sick on Monday? Yeah, that's probably it.

4. I tried the Thai Kitchen today. It was good but not nearly spicy enough for my liking!

5. I just went into one of the radio station's booths for the first time today. The announcer was so surprised because I literaly am neighbours with that office. We were discussing how we could literaly throw things at eachother if we wanted to so it's kind of a mystery how I've never been in there before. It was rather cozy and had nice lighting.

6. I'm feeling a little bit silly today-You can probably tell by these facts. I think it's because I just discovered the most humorous little blog that I absolutely love. I'm worried though because she hasn't posted in a very long time. Check her out here:

7. Christmas is arriving soon! I'm already in the Christmas spirit. It's going to be a good one! It is, it really is. I only know one thing I want for sure and that is this lovely little decorative book that Audrey Hepburn's son wrote about her. It looks amazing and I want it. But I'm going to wait for Christmas because I don't feel like spending $30 on it.

Once again, have a great day!

No comments: