January 12, 2011

Dark Mornings

There's this certain feeling I get when I first wake up in the early morning.

This feeling when my house is quiet-almost too quiet.

When everything is dark and any world outside of my four walls doesn't seem to exist.

I actually quite like the feeling.

Although, it does make it hard for me to get up and get ready for work.

I guess I just love the feeling of dark and quiet.

But when I step into the cold, brisk air of winter to get into my little white truck...that feeling goes away. And it's like it was never there to begin with.

And all of a sudden,

the world exists again.

2 comments:

tams said...

more like big white truck lol. but i defnitely agree with you:)

Eva said...

i know what you mean!
i wrote a poem about that feeling actually :)

http://bottleblack.blogspot.com