January 4, 2011

I Blog For Me-Positive Energy.

Happy New Year everybody!

I forsee a great year ahead.

I've also decided to stop posting my blog link on facebook for my own personal reasons.

I really appreciate my stat number from readers through facebook, but I blog for me. I blog to make myself happy. And if people still want to track down my blog and read it, I would love that. It would mean so much to me to see a high stat number without posting to facebook.

One of my New Years resolutions is to be happy and remain happy and I can't be happy with negative comments.

I need to push out negativity and embrace positivity because that's all that matters. I am definitely a firm believer in outruling the negative (which is sometimes inevitable) with the positive.

Happy 2011! May your new year be full of positive energy, happy thoughts and healthy choices!

No comments: