January 21, 2011

Give Me The Summer!

For all you bloggers who I follow who live in Arizona or Utah etc...let me just tell you a little bit about where I live.

I live in this little place in Northern Ontario that only has warmth and summer for about 4 months. It's awful.

So you can imagine how excited I am for May...June...July...August to arrive.

There's so much that I love about summer.

Whether it's going to camp and just being outside enjoying the warm weather...

...or sitting at the end of the dock when it's dark out and just staring up at the stars...

...Saunas, jumping in the lake, peeing in an outhouse :)...

...walking the dogs in shorts and a tank...

...sitting outside by the pool enjoying a good summer read...

...road trips...

gas station stops...

Oh gosh, the list could go on and on...

1 comment:

meg. said...

i miss summer.
so much.