February 23, 2011

Oscars 2011


I just want to say how excited I am for the Oscars this year!
Don't you just LOVE this hosting duo?
Both of these actors have come such a long way lately...they are definitely what I'd call SUPERSTARS!

It's going to be fun though... me and my boyfriend are going to make a ton of food...maybe have some wine and just get all cuddled up and watch the show!

It's going to be awesome.

Who do you think is going to take home the most awards?

I'm kind of thinking Black Swan and the Fighter. I'm sorry..but Christian Bale: even though you're kind of a jerk, your acting in this movie was absolutely amazing. I have no words.
And Natalie Portman, everything you touch turns to gold. You are fantastic.

Ohhh! I can't wait!


PS: Valentines Day Pics coming soon.. I know. I'm just so lazy when it comes to plugging in my camera to upload my pictures. Sorry :(

No comments: