You have no idea how happy I am that it is Weekly Gratitude day!
I think I might really need to just take a deep breath and write out everything that I am grateful and thankful for...it's been kind of an emotional week.
- Beyond words, I am grateful that my contract has been extended for another year and a half at work. It's so comforting to know I won't be jobless in a month. That was something that was causing me an excrutiating amount of stress, and now I have that heavy weight off of my shoulders.
- I am thankful for the beautiful city I live in. There is some of the prettiest scenery here and if you just step outside for a minute and take a good look around, I think you would appreciate it too.
- I am thankful for delicious food. I don't think you understand how much I appreciate a good meal. I savour every bite when I eat something delicious!
- My fun loving puppies! Oh, boy, do I love my dogs! I have 4 of them and some are fat, some are small, some are fat AND small, some are too energetic.. but you know what? I love them all the same! They are my favorites!
- I am thankful that I got tickets to see TAYLOR SWIFT! A dream come true, I tell ya!
- I am so grateful for the bed that I get to sleep in each night. It's just so wonderful and comfortable and amazing! It sure does make it hard to get out of bed in the morning though! Ahh sleep...
Thanks! :) *Phew* I feel better!