June 7, 2010

Making my Dreams Come True-Finally!

I feel like I have forgotten all of the things that make me happy.
At one point in my life, I used to have a blast sitting around in my basement playing RPG video games or catching up on the latest celebrity gossip floating around the internet. It seems that lately I have been so busy working or just lazing around watching TV. Sure-I hang out with my friends almost everyday-which is always a day brightener...but I feel like I need to focus on my own happiness. Doing things with myself that I know leave me feeling content.

I got to thinking about all of this today when one of the news anchors asked me if Heidi and Spencer are really broken up. Six months ago I would've had the exact answer with all the dirty details-this time, I had no response.

I know this may not seem like a big deal to most of you, but celebrities at one point would fascinate me. Interviewing, researching their lives, writing and gossiping about is what I want to do with my life one day, so I just feel like it's crucial to know the answers to silly questions like that.

So what did I do? I came home from work and went on www.celebrity-gossip.net and updated myself on all the latest dirt. I forgot how much I missed it. How much I loved it. This all leads up to my final statement:

Tomorrow, I'm going to write my demo reel scripts (which is way overdue) and hopefully on Wednesday I am going to record my on-camera and voice over demo reels! I have absolutely everything I need now to send them away (Headshots and a resume) so I have no excuses! The only reason would be pure laziness and that won't get me anywhere!

Also, I need to do some serious researching on talent agencies in the Toronto and Vancouver area to send away my resume and headshots as well. I can't forget about my true passion-acting.

Oh, to be a dreamer.

No comments: