July 28, 2011

Clothing-Must Have's

Looking through my closet sometimes trying to figure out what to wear whether for work or for play is always so difficult. I am in desperate need of new clothes.
I think my problem is when I go shopping, I don't actually have a set list of what I need opposed to what I want.
I finally made up a list of new clothing items that are necessary for me right now.
I'm sure in the fall this will change.
Behold:

1. Coloured Capri pants (dress) for work. (or even in beige)
2. Heeled shoes that are comfortable

3. New work flats

4. Some nice dresses for work with high neck hems

5. A couple of summer dresses

6. Tights…Black/White.

7. Some loose fitted button ups maybe some in bright colours?

8. Horizontal Striped Shirts

9. Some loose fitted tanks (stylish)

10. Wife Beater Tank Tops

11. Spaghetti Strap Tanks

12. Blazer (small blazer that I can wear over tank tops)

13. Cute Skirts

14. Skinny Dress Pants (not just in black)

15. Oxfords


I think it's a pretty good list.

What about you? What are your must have's for your closet?? I could really use the suggestions!!

No comments: