July 21, 2011

Some Goals for the Future

* There are so many places I'd love to see. New York City, Paris, Greece, Lake Tahoe, Bahamas, Alaska... pretty much any area I've never been to with culture involved. I just don't know if I could live with myself if I just stayed in one spot my whole life and was ignorant to the rest of the world.

*Continue drinking all this water like I have been. Before, I never drank water...ever. And now, I've been drinking mass amounts. Never before has my body felt more hydrated... I really feel like my blood is pumpin' you know?!

* Settle into a permanent career that I'm very happy with.

*Go back to school. Take Child and Youth work and then go on to work with kids who are less fortunate than me. Make a difference in their lives. Feel content. Feel fulfilled. --> See previous entry.

*Have my own little family in a cute little house. Whether here or in a different city. Big or Small.

*If I don't live on a lake or in a bush and I live in the city, I want to have a little camp out in the woods and on a lake so I can escape to quiet and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

*Have 2 little dogs and some little munchkins.

*Be with the love of my life and continue to laugh.

With all of these things I will remain happy.

No comments: