July 22, 2011

Weekly Gratitude... Because It's Been A While

I haven't done one of these in a while which maybe isn't such a good thing. I just sort of lost my motivation for a while but I'm slowly trying to get it back! Here We Go:



  • Thanks to my new "tastebuds?" for finally starting to enjoy the taste of water! My body has never felt more hydrated and more light! Where have you been all my life and why am I only discovering your lovely benefits now? Silly me.
  • Thank you so much to John's beautiful camp! There's nothing I have loved more this summer than going out there any night of the week (even if we have to work in the morning) and just being out on the beautiful lake. There's nothing more refreshing than a Sauna, a Swim, a Barbeque and some delicious drinks out on a beautiful lake in the middle of the woods! :)
  • Thanks so much to John's sister, Jamie coming down! It was so nice to get to know her better...we had tons of fun while she was here!
  • Thanks so much to my Daddy who always wants to have me around the house! It's nice to feel like I always have somewhere to go at any given moment...and that place is home. The way it should be :).
  • And finally, thanks so much to work for giving me a chance at radio announcing in this building. I'm getting very excited to get on the Air-Waves in a couple of weeks for a whole year!!! So much experience!
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: