July 13, 2012

The Basics

I've decided this summer sucks.
LAST summer was amazing with so much time outside and having barbecues, but no not this summer! This summer I am working, working, working. But I guess that's the price you pay when you quit your full time job to work shift work in preperation for going back to school. So I guess for now I just have to suck it up!

But here's a little update on my life:

Yesterday, my Mom and I went shopping for some of the basics me and John will need for the new house! I picked up things like mixing bowls, casserole dishes, spatulas, toilet bowl brushes and more! And I got everything on sale from Canadian Tire. That place may just be my new fave! Who knew all the great deals they would have there? I was getting things for 60-70% off! So happy!

We just need things like bowls, plates, silverware and a coffee machine now!

A little less than a few short weeks and we are flyin' solo! So excited.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am so excited for you!!and getting a good deal really can be classified as "life simple pleasures" hope your summer picks up!

Jessica @ Little Maple Leaf said...

thanks Cate. That's really nice. :)