July 5, 2012

Whiny Post



At the risk of sounding like a whiner, but let's face it, I really don't care right now, I'm in a mega bad mood.

My whole family is going camping this weekend and I can't go because I have to work. Part time problems right?

Yet another reminder over the fact that I really need to start booking off time when I know I'm just going to feel like crap when I have to miss out on the things that mean the most to me come summer time.

Among other reasons, I'm just feeling sort of stressed out lately and I really want all the anxiety to just GTFO, if you know what I mean. A couple weeks ago, I felt like I was on top of the world and I really miss that contentement. Where the heck did it go?

Being seriously happy is the best feeling in the world and I really need to take a good long hard look at my emotions and responsibilities in order to feel good again. That is all.

p.s. this post isn't helping.

2 comments:

Pretzel Thief said...

This too shall pass. It will, and you know it will. I'm sorry you're feeling suckish, though...here's to a fun and content weekend!

Jessica @ Little Maple Leaf said...

Thanks so much I love all your support!

Things are already feeling a lot better which is nice. A lot of the things I was stressed about have gone away. :) have a great weekend!