July 3, 2012

Canada Day Weekend





Canada Day Weekend started off for me being miserable! I didn't have any plans in order like I normally do and basically just thought my weekend was going to suck.

But it actually turned out to be pretty good! Saturday I made some yummy cocktails (recipe below) with my mom and she barbecued for us. Then me and my sister went and saw a movie.

And then Sunday my friend ended up coming into town so we went to the Waterfront to eat some food and watch the fireworks which was nice. All in all, my country's birthday was a pretty good one for me!

Original Recipe from www.thekitchn.com (adapted by me)

What You'll Need:

  • Frozen Pink Lemonade from Concentrate
  • Strawberries (Slivered)
  • 8 Fresh Basil Leaves
  • 1 Pony of Dark Tequila
  • 2 Cups of Water
What To Do:

Just add everything into a serving jug, mix well, and then pour into pretty glasses. :) Add some ice, enjoy!

No comments: