July 27, 2012

I worked from 3-1030 today and now I'm just sitting here with a crowne and coke watching some tv! As the days go on I'm definitely getting very excited about moving (Wednesday...eeeeppp!) but I also feel stressed when I think about all the stuff we still have to buy. Like once we get our furniture, we have to buy all the decor to go with, namely bedding. I know it'll all work out though. Maybe I'm just nervous and over thinking all the expenses. And also, not to be one of those girls but I haven't been feeling that good about myself lately. I haven't been going to yoga and all I eat is Swiss chalet which is a problem in itself. I really miss cooking my own healthy meals and being encouraged to do so with the help of practicing yoga but I haven't had the ambition lately. I'm hoping that will change once I have my own kitchen. That's all for now, until next time.

No comments: