July 11, 2012

Random Thoughts

Sorry for my lack of posting lately. I've seriously been in the biggest funk-I never want to stop sleeping. I'm always so tired. Anyway, enough complaining and let's move on to the good stuff!

I just want to share with you some thoughts I've been having today:

1. Even though me and John move in together in the last month of Summer, I'm so excited to get to start our "new lives" together when Autumn begins. Once we get really settled, the leaves will start changing colours, the air will become crisper, and we can put up some Halloween Decorations! I also can't wait to buy pumpkin scented candles to put in our bathroom! It's the little things, isn't it?

2. With that being said, I'm also sad that with all this excitement (and lack of planning) I feel like summer is moving by WAY too fast. That probably has something to do with the fact that I work almost everyday at Swiss Chalet and am finding little time to enjoy the greatest times of summer. However, John and I have been trying to go out to the lake as often as we can but it's almost always interuppted with work the next morning. Sigh.

3. I'm heading to Hot Yoga for the first time in a LONG time today! I'm nervous that the poses will be difficult for me but what I'm most NOT looking forward to, is the fact that its 35 degrees outside and I'm heading into an even hotter room. Hence the reason why I haven't been going. It's just too hot for hot yoga. I read so many blogs from Arizona and some of them enjoy a hot yoga session but I gotta ask, how do you work up the ambition to go in the hot weather? My goodness!

That's what's on my mind for today! Have a great Wednesday!

No comments: