October 29, 2010

Halloween Shenanagins.


Hey everyone!
I know not long ago I was getting into the habit of posting everyday-but I've been so busy lately I haven't really had the time! :)

Work is going great. I've been so busy lately and taking on extra work to help my boss out.

So this weekend is Halloween weekend and it is going to be an absolute blast!!

I have a packed agenda as follows:

Friday: The Haunted Cornfield followed by the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm supposed to dress up...anyone know where to find a maid costume to represent the spooky "Magenta"? All I need to do is shower quickly after the cornfield blowdry my hair and then brush it to maintain ULTRA frizz (fro? Whatever. My hair is pretty wild.)

Saturday: Baking all day with the ladies and decorating fun followed by drinks/Shag. :) VERY exciting!

Sunday: Halloween Day! Handing out candy followed by Haunted Fort Night! SO exciting!!

For all of you who don't know I am dressing up as an Avatar on Saturday. Anyone know where I can find cheap yellow contacts?! It would make my costume so much better. But I'm already going to be blue and that's pretty legit.

On another note, I should start taking/posting pictures on this blog of myself and the shenans I get up to... It might make my blog a bit more easy on the eyes rather than just straight text.

What do you think? Maybe I'll post pictures of me in my super awesome costume.


Yay for Halloween!!!

Oh and great movies to watch this Halloween:

1. Hocus Pocus (obviously)
2. Casper
3. My Mom Has a Date With A Vampire
4. Rocky Horror Picture Show
5. The Nightmare Before Christmas

There's so much more that I can't even think of right now!

Happy Halloween Weekend, err'one!

No comments: