October 4, 2010

October and Nice Accompaniements


This month is going to bring extraordinary things.

I can just feel it.

First of all, there are 3 big things that happen this month. First is Thanksgiving. Second is my 21st birthday. And third is Halloween.

I really like Halloween. I love dressing up in a neat costume every year, even though I don't usually go out. I love to do make-up so it's fun to go all out.

I'm not sure if my friends and I are going as something that all ties in together or doing our own individual costumes. I have an idea for what I'd like to go as if I were doing my own solo costume.

Holly Golightly.

I just need to find a little black dress for a decent price. And a cigarette stick.
I'm also thinking about getting the large hat but that might get annoying at whatever shag we end up at. So I might just back comb my hair like crazy.

We'll have to see what I decide later. It could be a nice costume though.

I'm really excited to see all of your costumes as well.

There are also some small things that are nice about October as well such as the colourful and falling leaves from the trees. It's especially pretty to look at when you are driving down a dirt road. Try driving up to the mountain and you'll see what I'm talking about. It's beautiful.

Halloween decorations and lights on the houses. And then not long after, Christmas decorations and lights.

How it begins to get darker and before you know it, you can already see the moon at 6PM.

Fall clothing (boots, sweaters, pretty jackets and scarves)

How the coffee menu at Starbucks changes to festive flavours.

I didn't think I liked when the season would change to anything but Summer, but I think I'm beginning to appreciate it more.

No comments: