May 2, 2012


My original intent for this blog was to document my Pinterest Journey of Food...
I've been noticing more & more how that is not happening and it's becoming more just about my life again, which isn't what I wanted.
Something keeps pulling me to write about what I did that day or how I'm feeling or what's going on in my life in general. I don't ever take pictures though to document anything.
I'm so all over the map with this blogging experience... but it's MY blog and if I want to just ramble about what makes me happy or sad or whatever, then that's what I'm going to do.
See? Ramble post.

:) Basically what I'm trying to say, is I really have no idea what this blog is about. It has no direction, but I've quit blogging numerous times and I always find my way back to it...because I guess I like sharing tidbits about my life...and I suppose that's not going to change.

No comments: