I swear to you that I've actually been taking photos of my cooking but I have no where to plug my camera into! So for now, I give you instagrams!!!
What you'll need (Recipe is for 1 so you can adapt for your family or friends):
- Marinated Herb & Wine Salmon (I only used 1 fillet because I made it for myself)
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1/3 of a Red Onion
- 1 Avacodo
- A TEENY Bit of Orzo Pasta (To cut down the carbs ;) )
- 4-5 Artichoke Hearts, Sliced.
- Lettuce of your choosing.. I used a mix of Romaine and Red Leaf.
- Crumbled Feta
- 1/3 cup of Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Onion Mix
- 1 1/4 tsp dry oregeno
- 1 1/4 tsp dry basil
- 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp of Sweet Onion Mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix up all the ingredients for your dressing and then set aside.
- Wrap your salmon in tinfoil and put in the oven for about 15-20 minutes or when salmon is flaking.
- Cook your orzo according to package.
- Slice all of your veggies.
- When the orzo is cooked, put in a salad bowl and add 1/3 of your dressing mix and toss to coat. Then add in all of your vegetables and add the... 2nd 3rd? haha.
- Your salmon should be cooked by now, so take it out flake it with a fork and then add to the salad.
- Add the remainder of your dressing. Toss to coat... ENJOY :D