May 10, 2011

Erica's Bridal Shower

This past Saturday it was my friend, Erica's Bridal Shower!


The Beautiful Bride!

It was a few hours full of games, food, friends and fun!


Me and Erica

At the beginning of the Shower, each of the guests had to take a clothes pin and put them on their collar. Throughout, we weren't allowed to say the words, "Erica" "Kurtis" "Bride" "Groom" or "Wedding" and if we did and someone heard us, they could take our clothes pin. At the end, whoever had the most clothes pins won. Let's just say I was a loser. I had no clothes pins at the end.



Another fun game we played was the Toilet Paper Wedding Dress game. We had to go into groups and in each group we had to pick a bride. We were given 5 rolls of toilet paper and we had to create a wedding dress. The best dress won. I was a bride and I did not win.



My Expensive Wedding Dress!

The food wasn't the greatest. It was a lot of seafood. But if the Bride was happy, I was happy! :)

It was a very nice day and I wish all the best to Erica and Kurtis. Erica you are going to make a beautiful, beautiful bride! I can't wait for your wedding! :)


Us with the Bride!


No comments: