May 30, 2011

A Relaxing Weekend

I barely did anything this weekend.
I'm not going to lie, it was spectacular.
Friday night, John took me out for dinner to a really nice Italian Restaurant (I say it was to celebrate our 6 month...if you talk to him, he'd probably tease me about it and say it was just something to do on a Friday night. I disagree. :) hehe) It was way too pricey but it was still a nice night out. After that, we just went home and pretty much vegged on the couch. We watched the Eddie Murphy "RAW" comedy show. It was hilarious!!!
Saturday we went and saw the Hangover 2. It was honestly the same movie as the first one. I think it would have been way funnier if instead of focusing on the next days (and the same events as the Hangover 1) it should have focused on their actual night. That would have been hilarious and something different.
After that, I made us a delicious dinner of Chicken Fajitas. I made everything on my own. I marinaded the chicken and everything! I'm becoming quite the little chef.
And then no word of a lie, we literaly played New Super Mario Bros and played 2 games of scrabble. Yep! We're definitely party animals!
The next day I cleaned my bathroom and my bedroom and then went to a nice dinner with my Nona. After that, we went and saw Beauty and the Beast playing at the Auditorium. Can I just say it was ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE? So amazing. I was crying at the end and was just completely blown away. I never thought I'd see such a spectacular performance come to my little city of T.Bay.
So amazing.

This weekend was much needed. The past 1003037289478923 weekends I've been so busy so it was nice to just relax and not do too much.

Have a lovely Monday!

No comments: