May 6, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: May 6th.

So this week was one of mixed emotions.

Some good things happened. Some not so good things happened.

But you know what?

It's always nice to look at all the positives of the week!

Here we go:


  • There were some barriers regarding the Taylor Swift concert but I perservered in my plan. No matter what, I am going and it is going to be a blast no matter what! I've never been so excited for anything!
  • One more win in the Vancouver vs. Nashville series!!!! Come on Vancouver! I'm bored of Nashville! Let's beat one more game so we can move on in the Playoffs!
  • My T-Shirts that I bought for John and I! The Jersey order I made for a Vancouver Kesler and Luongo jerseys didn't go through. So instead I bought the ONLY TWO customized t shirts at Jersey City entitled none other than... KESLER AND LUONGO! Fate? I think so.
  • Thanks to Vampire Diaries! Holy man! People can make fun all they want but I honestly don't believe there is a more attention catching, brain drawing, heart stopping, intensified television show! So good!
  • Thank you to my Mom's delicious porkchop recipe. If you like spices, you will LOVE these porkchops. Maybe one day I'll post a recipe.
  • Thank you to my motivation! Can you believe I've been exercising for 4 months now? I've definitely noticed a change in my body.
Anyway, this weekend is going to be a good one.

I'll be sure to explain it all to you on Monday!

Happy Friday, Friday Gotta get down on Friday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya

Anonymous said...

Hayyyy....