Some good things happened. Some not so good things happened.
But you know what?
It's always nice to look at all the positives of the week!
Here we go:
- There were some barriers regarding the Taylor Swift concert but I perservered in my plan. No matter what, I am going and it is going to be a blast no matter what! I've never been so excited for anything!
- One more win in the Vancouver vs. Nashville series!!!! Come on Vancouver! I'm bored of Nashville! Let's beat one more game so we can move on in the Playoffs!
- My T-Shirts that I bought for John and I! The Jersey order I made for a Vancouver Kesler and Luongo jerseys didn't go through. So instead I bought the ONLY TWO customized t shirts at Jersey City entitled none other than... KESLER AND LUONGO! Fate? I think so.
- Thanks to Vampire Diaries! Holy man! People can make fun all they want but I honestly don't believe there is a more attention catching, brain drawing, heart stopping, intensified television show! So good!
- Thank you to my Mom's delicious porkchop recipe. If you like spices, you will LOVE these porkchops. Maybe one day I'll post a recipe.
- Thank you to my motivation! Can you believe I've been exercising for 4 months now? I've definitely noticed a change in my body.