May 27, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: May 27th

  • Thank you to a wonderful 7 1/2 months (or 6 months if you want to count it officially today!) with my wonderful boyfriend, John! It's been so great and I've never been happier in my life. I can't wait to keep going on our day to day together and continue to have as much fun as we do.
  • Thank you to great summer reads. Right now I'm reading the sequel to Something Blue. Although, I'm more anxious to get into other books. I'll just finish this one for now though and hopefully find a read that captivates my attention as well as provides me with a memorabe read.*
  • Thank you to my busy work schedule the past couple of days. I've been absolutely swamped but it helps the days go by faster!
  • Thanks to the relaxing weekend I'm about to have. I really need it and can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!
  • I'm so very thankful for the sun shining every single morning when I wake up! Even though it's not that warm, something about it being bright when my alarm goes up, helps me to wake up faster and actually WANT to get out of bed.
  • Thank you to my free movie passes all the time. I love going to see movies and it really helps when I don't have to pay a bajillion dollars for a ticket. :)
Have the most wonderful of weekends! xoxo.

****Has anybody read "The Help"? A girl from work recommended it and I'd love to read it and gather more opinions???

No comments: