May 16, 2011

Sunny Weekend

Summer has finally showed up in my little town of Thunder Bay!

The weekend has come and gone but what a lovely little weekend it was!

Friday night I went and saw Comic Idol which was (mildly) entertaining. I was more so laughing at all the busts who went up. But there were people who I really appreciated them getting the guts up there and put on a good act!

Saturday had lunch with John and then we went shopping to find a dress for the wedding we are going to this weekend. No luck. I don't want to talk about it.

And then me and John just sat outside and talked. It was LOVELY.

Then Saturday night, I went to my friend Nikki's birthday party followed by seeing "Bridesmaids" with my good friend Holly. It was lovely!

Sunday, me and John layed around outside and collected some much needed UV Rays while reading and BBQing. When I say "we" barbequed I mean, HE barbequed. He is amazing at cooking. I'm not gonna lie. I'm craving the meal that we had last night again.

Then we watched the hockey game together and VANCOUVER WON!

It was a really great weekend. This weekend is going to be another great one! I'm so looking forward to the sunshine and outdoors!

No comments: