May 13, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: Friday the 13th.


Happy Friday to all you lovelies out there!


How cute is my dog?


  • I'm definitely thankful for that little ball of fat you see at the top of this post.
  • I was not thankful for dropping my Frapp all over the top of the stairs at work today HOWEVER I was thankful for the help that I received from Kelly at work and for the new Frapp that I got as a gift from the Frapp Fairy....aka John. :)
  • I'm thankful for my celebratory dinner from John last night for my new job. We went to a Steakhouse that I've never been to before and oh my gosh it was so good. I had chicken and ribs and then we had a Skor Cheesecake after. So good!
  • I'm thankful for Wendy's Chicken Caeser Salads
  • And I'm thankful that I've been given a chance to be an Announcer at work. Definitely a step in the right direction for me!
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: