June 23, 2011

A Funny Story About Non-Showered Boys: A CringeWorthy Story Indeed.

Alright so this is what happened to me this morning.

I get home before work ( I slept out last night ) and walk down my stairs and see that the bathroom light is on.
I look inside only to be startled by one of my Step Brother's Non-Showered friends who has hair down to his shoulders STRAIGHTENING HIS HAIR with non other than MY hair straightener.

Um, excuse me?

A) You're a male. Why are you straightening your hair.

B) Whatever happened to the respect of asking somebody first if they can use their things, let alone their grooming products.

C) Why are you getting ready at my house for school??? Don't you have a home?

I was beyond disgusted.

Please don't tell me I'm over reacting because I really don't think I am.

I'm still cringing and that happened 5 hours ago.

Let's just say, I soaped my hair straightener for like 5 minutes.

Ew.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hilarious and creepy at the same time!!