June 6, 2011

X-Men. What's All The Rage?


I'll tell you what! It's AWESOME.

I've never seen an X-Men movie in my life until last night's Prequel, X-Men First Class.

SO good! I can't wait to see all the previous ones that have been made now.

I've always loved Marvel Superhero movies but this one is definitely one of my new faves.

Spiderman is still in first place for me. (Am I the only one in the world who LOVED the third one? It was my fave.)

Anyway, my favorite characters in X-Men had to be Mystique (I love how insecure she was and then she found her confidence like a REAL woman should!) and I also loved Havok. I liked him because unlike the other Mutants, he had this attitude about him. He wasn't timid or insecure. He was very confident...and kind of a bad ass.

Speaking of bad ass, Magneto was crazy. Nuts even! I want to be a mutant! :(

Who are your favorite Xmen Characters? :) 


No comments: