June 10, 2011

Weekly Gratitude: June 10th.

The past couple of weeks have been really rough for me and have been quite the emotional rollercoaster.

Let's just take a look at the things that made me smile this week:

  • Delicious pizza that I always turned my nose up at before. I just discovered last night it was amazing. Gino's PIZZA. Try it now.
  • Watching the second Harry Potter and being mega excited for Harry Potter part 2 that comes out in ONE MONTH. Oh my goodness.
  • Delicious Reese's Ice Cream Sandwhiches. SOOO delicious.
  • My overwhelming excitement for my trip in 4 days.
  • The fact that today is my last day of work until I'm on holidays! Woohoo!
  • The fact that I'll actually see Taylor Swift one of my favorite girls ever, in the flesh in 5 days. Way too exciting.
  • Xmen! I love Xmen!
  • Cuddle time. :)
  • Camp, camp and more camp. Where all your worries are left in the city.
Have a wonderful weekend. And I'll talk to you when I get back when I've been SWIFT-IFIED! :D Woohoooo!

No comments: