June 24, 2011

Things I'm Obsessed With Right Now

I just want to take a minute to show you all the things that are making me laugh, smile and just in general, extremely happy. Enjoy and maybe you could invest your time in some of these awesome things too!

Hellogiggles I just recently discovered this little bundle of joy on the internet through Danielle's blog. There is a whole bundle of writers on this site and they post different articles, recipes, videos, "items of the day" and just in general, great things to look at and read! It's so fun! So please go check it out!


I just recently discovered the joys of Twitter again and I have to say I'm obsessed! I don't really know why Twitter is as addicting as it is, but there's something fun about posting what you are doing...as long it's interesting of course. I would never want to just tweet "Going to the store" because that wouldn't be very fun for people to read, now would it?



Lately, me and my boyfriend have been playing Little Big Planet and it's so much fun!!! I'm seriously addicted to this game. The only issue is, me and John might kill eachother before we finish because we get SO frustrated when we play. Mainly because...well, I suck. :) Haha!


I've discovered the most amazing pizza combination (originally tasted from Pizza Hut!): Chicken, Hot Peppers and Roasted Garlic (and cheese of course! Duh!) So delicious and it leaves a taste lingering in your mouth for so long afterwards that you can't help but want more! Yummy! 


Recently, me and John have been watching the Harry Potter movies because he's never seen them before. I know, right? Can you believe that?? Anyway, he wants to watch them all before the next movie comes out. And I am absolutely obsessed with Harry Potter so I don't mind at all!!! I honestly believe that nothing will ever beat Harry Potter for me. No writer will ever create something as magical and as engaging as that story! So fantastic.

So there you have it!!! All the things that have been making me smile lately. Please take the time to enjoy in your own things that make you smile as well!

Have a great weekend!!!! <3

No comments: