June 2, 2011

Lots of Activity!

Last night I jumped back on the gym bandwagon and had a TON of motivation!
I did strength training for my entire body pretty much and then did 20 minutes of cardio (running). I was there for an hour and felt so great afterwards. I can't wait to go again today after work!!

After I was done at the gym, I made myself some pasta with just some Classico sauce which was really delicious. And then me, John and my family watched the Hockey Game where the Canucks won! It was sort of a slow game and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't falling asleep... however we scored within probably the last 16 seconds of the 3rd period! Which MEANT no overtime, which MEANT no cranky Jessica this morning. Maybe I was a little cranky when I woke up...but only a little.

3 MORE GAMES TO GO!!!

I always seem to find a player on hockey teams that I just really don't like. For this series, I really don't like Boston's goalie, Tim Thomas. He has an unfair advantage because he's...larger so he takes up the entire net. Sigh.

I still like my faves from Vancouver... Roberto Luongo and Alex Burrows



<3

No comments: