June 6, 2011

To All My Friends

I wish for one day that everybody could all just get along.
And I wish that for once people stopped judging others and jumping to conclusions.
Don't you think life and friendships would be a lot smoother if we learned to accept and be grateful for what we have? To cherish the time we have together and not to focus on the time that we don't?

People grow up. People change.

It's time to let go of the negative and welcome the positive.

Positive people. Positive activities. A positive lifestyle.

I think people need to seriously consider their lives and stop and think for a moment about who their real friends are.

Who are the people who are going to stick by you through good moments and bad? Who are the people who accept you for who you are? Who are the people you can trust with your secrets-big and small? And who are the people who actually want to spend time with you?

For me, that list seems to be shrinking. But at least I'm true to my heart and know who to spend my valuable time with.

Let's just say this. I'm not going to waste my efforts anymore on people who could care less to spend time with me as a person...but more time judging other aspects of my life.

So here, here to my real friends. You all know who you are.

No comments: