March 15, 2011

Changes Happening to the Blog

Starting yesterday, I have no more clients and am just kind of an "assistant" I guess you could say, at work (until August).
So, therefore, I'm starting a new blogging project!

I want to add more structure to my little corner of the internet and I already do a weekly post on "Weekly Gratitude"... however I want to add more.

So here is what you should be expecting (for now):

Monday Sleeze: A post where I talk about recent celebrity gossip that I have found interesting. (I gotta admit.. I love my Hollywood!  I find it fascinating and this is a good way to keep up with that life!) PLUS I will also talk about any movies I may have seen that week.

Tuesday-Around the Globe: News Stories that have caught my attention. I need to be more aware of what is going on in the world. It's something I've always struggled with and being more aware of current events could be beneficial to my life and career.

Inspirational Wednesdays: Things that have inspired me in one way or another. It could be something that someone said, a situation that occured, anything really!

Lifestyle Thursdays: This is a day where I will post about fashion, beauty, or food (and if I think of something else...that too!)

Weekly Gratitude (Fridays): Something I've already started via Love, Life, Lace - I post here about what I am grateful for that week.

Along with these posts...expect random banter also! Because, really, what would this blog be without that? :)

So how does that sound? Do you think this will be a productive thing to do on my blog? I think it will be. It will definitely be a great way to keep those positive feelings in check too!

I'm so excited!!! Stay tuned :D

No comments: